Learning Docker could be overwhelming for beginners. Official Docker documentations are too vast and can be confusing for new users.
At Linux Handbook, we have a good collection of Docker tutorials that you may read and follow to quickly learn Docker.
I have categorized the tutorials in groups so that it is easier and more streamlined learning.
- What is Docker? Why you should use it?
- How to install Docker on Ubuntu?
- How to install Docker on CentOS and Red Hat?
- Learn to run a Docker container?
- How to exit a Docker container
- What is the difference between run, start and create in Docker?
- Copy files between host and container
Some practical examples and tutorials you can follow using Docker:
- How to install multiple Discourse forums on the same server