Ansible is one of the most popular DevOps tools available in the IT market today. Any serious sysadmin or DevOps person must know Ansible.
This book is a wonderful preparation guide for anyone who wants to pass the EX294 certification exam and become a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
This is a fully practical hands-on course for learning Ansible Automation. It will get you up and running with Ansible in no time.
With this 12-chapter series, you'll learn how to automate your apps deployment and IT infrastructure operations with Ansible.
- Install and set up Ansible
- Run ad-hoc commands
- Ansible Playbooks
- Variables, Facts and Registers in Ansible
- Ansible Loops
- Decision Making
- Jinja2 Templates (Requires free member login)
- Ansible Vaults (Requires free member login)
- Ansible Roles (For Pro members only)
- RHEL System Roles (For Pro members only)
- Managing systems with Ansible (For Pro members only)
- Troubleshooting Ansible (For Pro members only)
As you can see, some chapters of the course are for Pro members only. The Pro membership costs $50 a year and you get this course in e-book format along with e-books on Linux commands and Bash, There is also a SSH video course for absolute beginners.
If you do not want to spend $50, you can buy this exam preparation course in e-book format for $15 (or less depending on your geographical location).
Learn Ansible Quickly - eBook for RHCE Certification
Master All Ansible Automation skills required to pass EX294 exam and become a Red Hat Certified Engineer.